Callawassie Island Real Estate | Homes For Sale
With single family homes and charming villas, several distinct residence styles interweave within the private Callawassie Island community. Whether you prefer less property to maintain or would rather select your own lot and build a home, you can escape to your own retreat—a home surrounded by stunning lagoons, wooded views, golf course views, or views overlooking the rivers that surround the Island.
Register to schedule a Discovery Tour to experience our island for yourself. Or, when you are in the area, contact our Welcome Center, by phone, 843-987-2231, or email - email@example.com - to inquire about a Day Tour.
Why Choose Callawassie Island?
- Minutes from everywhere...yet an Island apart
- Private, residential island bordered by the Okatie and Colleton Rivers and Chechessee Creek
- Stunning natural beauty highlighting saltmarshes, forests of moss-draped live oaks, magnolias, palmettos and pines
- Low density with 880 acres with a maximum of 726 home sites
- Designated Natural Wildlife Habitat Community
- Semi-tropical climate with four moderate seasons
- 24-hour security with private causeway access
- Island and facilities owned and governed by members
Health-conscious lifestyle featuring:
- 27 holes of Tom Fazio golf and 2 Golf Pros
- 6 Har-Tru tennis courts and a Tennis Pro
- 2 swimming pools with tranquil views
- Fitness Center and certified Fitness Coordinator
- Fishing, shrimping, crabbing
- Boating, kayaking, canoeing
- Walking, biking
- Best value in the Lowcountry