Our 3-day, 2-night Discovery Visit has proven to be the most effective tool we have for turning prospects into buyers. We want your prospects to enjoy this $299 island lifestyle experience too, so we’ve made it as easy for you to arrange a Discovery Visit as it is for us. Email a Discovery Visit Flyer to your prospects (downloadable on the Realtor Login section of our website; password Callawassie2015). Then follow these simple steps:
- Contact Erin Koons, Marketing Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-987-2125, to inquire about accommodations for your prospect’s desired visit dates. (Onsite accommodations may be limited in the spring and the fall, so having alternate dates is advisable.)
- If accommodations are available, complete a Discovery Tour Information Sheet for your prospects and return to Lindsey Cooler, Membership Services Director, by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (843-987-2166). (This form is also downloadable, or we will be pleased to email the form to you.)
- If onsite accommodations are not available, Erin will work with you and your prospects to find offsite accommodations with one of our preferred vendors for the Discovery Visit price of $299. All of the on-island amenities and activities will of course be included. Then complete a Discovery Tour Information Sheet for your prospects and return it to Erin so that accommodations can be confirmed. Your guests will receive a confirmation letter from the inn or hotel in Beaufort where they will be staying. At that point, the process continues as described here.
- Lindsey will email a Discovery Visit Confirmation Letter to your prospects with a copy to you. (Sample available online or could be e-mailed to you upon request.) The letter will:
- confirm your guests’ reservations for the dates requested
- provide information about Callawassie Island Club’s days and hours of operation during their stay, basic club rules (e.g., no denim), and information about special events on the club’s calendar (e.g., Brunch, Pub Night) your prospects may want to attend
- provide information on Beaufort restaurants for evenings when the club is closed.
- Lindsey will also be pleased to arrange: dinner reservations at the club; a golf or tennis lesson; a work-out with the personal trainer at the Fitness Center; tee times for your prospect; or a guided kayak excursion from the River Club.
- If your prospects would like to have dinner or play golf with island residents and hear firsthand what our lifestyle and people are like, Lindsey will arrange for a Callawassie Island Ambassador who shares your prospects’ interest to join them.
Day of Visit
- Prospects pick up their accommodations packet (with information and keys) at the Security Gate.
- Prospects arrive at accommodations where we will have a Callawassie Island Tote waiting for them. The tote will contain a bottle of wine, a package of the photography club’s note-cards or a calendar, a $50 gift certificate for lunch or dinner at the Clubhouse or River House, and logo items such as cups, bottled water, etc. Tickets for a complimentary walking or carriage tour of Beaufort will also be included.
DAY OF DEPARTURE
- Prospects drop off keys at the Security Gate as they leave the island.
Call or email Lindsey Cooler or Erin Koons at the addresses/numbers above.